Advantages of Oral Appliance Therapy
- Comfortable and Latex Free
- Mini design option for small mouths or gagging issues
- Discreet and Silent
- Simple to clean and maintain
- Little to no side effects
- “Chip” option for proof of treatment for pilots, bus drivers, truck drivers
- Covered by Medicare
- Covered by most Medical Insurance Plans
- Completed fitting in only a few visits
Our patients enjoy refreshing sleep, wakefulness during the day, freedom to travel without a CPAP to lug and happier relationships with no more nights on the couch due to snoring. Once care is completed, we will schedule periodic visits to check the effectiveness of the oral appliance and make any necessary adjustments. Your referring physician may recommend a repeat sleep test for further evaluation. If you or your loved one has OSA or displays symptoms such as snoring, excessive daytime sleepiness, stops breathing or is gasping for air while sleeping, treatment is essential.
Oral appliances are a safe, non-invasive and highly effective treatment for sleep apnea. We make a variety of oral appliances that are designed to fit the specific needs of the patient.