Oral appliances are a covered benefit on most medical insurance plans (including Medicare and Medicaid). They are designated as Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and considered as a “same and similar” alternative to CPAP. Because the criteria for medical insurance coverage is very specific and varies across different insurance plans, it is extremely important to get a preauthorization before starting treatment. Our office is contracted with most medical plans so we are able to navigate the preauthorization process and advise our patients on any out-of-pocket expenses, copays and deductibles. We accept a variety of payment options including health savings accounts and flex-spending accounts. We maximize all insurance coverage to provide affordable care to our patients.
It is our policy to be transparent regarding the cost of dental treatment. Our experienced staff is happy to assist you in determining any out-of-pocket expenses prior to your appointment.
- We accept most PPO Insurance Plans (NON-HMO).
- Please provide us with your dental insurance plan information and we will make every effort to assure you receive your maximum benefit. We will file the claims and accept payment from your insurance carrier.
- Payment in full of your estimated copay is due at the time of your appointment.
- For your convenience we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- We accept cash and personal checks.